Learning Disability Nurse
Jupiter Recruitment Corporations Ltd
Providing quality, inspiring innovation and delivering value is what we they’re out to achieve at this prestigious hospital. Enabling their patients with mental health illness to receive a truly integrated and holistic approach to their treatment, regardless of complexity or severity, thanks to the knowledge and expertise of our multidisciplinary clinical teams.
We are currently looking for a dynamic, highly motivated and enthusiastic registered Learning Disability Nurse to join their service which treats service users with autism and mild to moderate learning disability who may have co-morbid mental health needs, behaviours that challenge and significant impairment of independent living skills.
Set within a safe and therapeutic environment, the Hospital offers a locked rehabilitation service for around 10 patients.
The successful candidate will be offered competitive salary of £14.00 per hour plus other great benefits as listed below
What we’d like from you:
• NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council Registered)
• Experience with Learning Disabilities
• Knowledge of the Mental Health Act
• Patient centric & comitment to delivering high quality care
• Effective communication skills
• Flexibility and a strong “can do” attitude
What we’d like to give you:
• A competitive salary
• £1000 annual loyalty bonus
• Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
• Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
• 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
• Online benefits and cashback rewards
• Cycle to work scheme
If you believe you have the right skills for this job then please call Emma Cooper 0121 638 0567 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org