Registered Nurse Learning Disabilities - RNLD
Jupiter Recruitment Corporations Ltd
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Registered Nurse for Learning Disabilities to work for one of the leading care companies in the UK.
The successful candidate for this role will be paid a competitive salary of £12.00 per hour plus other generous benefits.
The ideal candidate will be very confident and hardworking and will have the following skills which are essential for this role:
• Good Nursing Experience
• Experience with learning disabilities
• Experience with challenging behaviour
• Excellent Clinical Skills
• Able to write Care Plans
• Able to show Empathy and warmth
• Able to carry out general nursing tasks such as Peg feeding, wound care, phlebotomy etc.
You must be qualified as a Nurse, either RNLD with at least 1 years experience.
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy then please APPLY TODAY by simply clicking the "Apply Now" button below and we will contact you or alternatively please call Emma Cooper on 0121 638 0567 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org