Theatre Scrub Practitioner
Jupiter Recruitment Corporations Ltd
Outstanding job opening for a Theatre Scrub Practitioner to work treatment centre in Gillingham.
The treatment centre provides high quality outpatient diagnostic procedures to NHS patients in Gillingham and the surrounding areas. We deliver a comprehensive range of services including orthopeadics, general surgery, endoscopy, urology and ophthalmology.
The successful candidate will be offered an excellent salary depending on experience plus other fantastic benefits
Working as key member of the theatre team you will provide a high standard of evidence based patient care.
Key duties will include:
• Providing peri-operative care appropriate to individual surgical needs of patient
• Participating in anaesthetic, Recovery, Endoscopy and Scrub activities
• Ensuring availability and readiness of all equipment and instrumentation before anaesthesia commences in all cases
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role you will have:
• Recent theatre experience
• Relevant theatre based course e.g. ENB 183 or 925 ENB 998 or equivalent educational qualification
• NMC registered General Nurse or HCPC registered Operating Department Practitioner
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy then please APPLY TODAY by simply clicking the "Apply Now" button below and we will contact you or alternatively please call Emma Cooper on 0121 638 0567 or send your CV to email@example.com