Jupiter Recruitment Corporations Ltd
A great opportunity for a Registered General Nurse to join a team at a Care Home that is based in Belfast.
The 32 bedded home provides a high standard of residential and nursing care for elderly people and young adults that are living with physical disabilities.
The successful nurse will receive a competitive salary of £16.00 per hour dependent on experience.
As a Registered General Nurse you will need to:
• Ensure the highest possible standards of care, assessing residents' needs and wishes, and developing services to enhance their quality of life.
• Champion appropriate independence and personal choice; developing, reviewing and updating care plans to meet our residents physical and social needs.
• Oversee all aspects of medicine management on your shift – ensuring medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered, in accordance with company policies and current legislation.
• Ensure all elements of resident experience are positive, from admission to discharge.
• Ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines – identify, investigate and resolve risks proactively.
• Ensure you follow a rigorous monitoring and recording practice; documenting efficiently, and thoroughly all matters relating to residents and employees.
To be considered for this role you will need to be Registered General Nurse
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy then please APPLY TODAY by simply clicking the "Apply Now" button below and we will contact you or alternatively please call Emma Cooper on 0121 638 0567 or send your CV to email@example.com