Jupiter Recruitment Corporations Ltd
We are recruiting for Senior Nurses with strong passion and commitment to enhance the specialist services we deliver, together with a positive and flexible attitude and person centred ethos. Our ideal candidates are forward thinking and up to date with current practices, with the ability to show leadership qualities and desire to maintain excellent industry knowledge.
As a Senior Nurse you will be working in a care home based in Bangor and is home for 40 residents and provides care for people with learning disabilities, both on a permanent or short-term basis.
The successful Senior Nurse will receive an excellent salary of £16.50 per hour plus other great benefits.
Your duties will include:
• Champion independence and personal choice – develop, review and update care plans to meet our clients changing physical, social and psychological needs.
• Ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines – risks are proactively managed and issues identified, investigated and resolved.
• Conduct care audits – monitor standards of care and take corrective action where appropriate.
• Take a leadership role for your team – ensuring all staff are supervised appropriately and rotas are in place to enable the smooth, efficient running of the business.
In order to achieve this Senior Staff Nurses should have:
• A flexible attitude
• Adopt a person centred ethos
• Be up to date with current practices
• Have strong leadership skills
• Be willing to take ownership for the delivery of quality care.
To be considered for this role you must be Registered Nurse and must be registered with the NMC and at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy then please APPLY TODAY by simply clicking the "Apply Now" button below and we will contact you immediately or alternatively please call Emma Cooper on 0121 638 0567 or send your CV to email@example.com
Reference ID: 2363