Jupiter Recruitment Corporations Ltd
A great opportunity for a Paediatric Nurse to join one of the country’s Leading Healthcare Service based in Bristol.
The hospital offers a wide range of high quality treatments, services and diagnostic facilities to patients with high quality treatments including cancer care. They offer high quality treatments, services and diagnostic facilities.
The successful Nurse will receive a competitive salary with excellent additional benefits such as healthcare provisions; maternity leave and other employee discounts.
As a Paediatric Nurse you will be expected to assist and advise planned care for patients aged from birth to 16 years. You will also assist in the management and organisation of care provision in a variety of settings.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Assess patients’ health and well being across a complex and changing caseload
• Assist in providing family centred care to meet the needs of the patient
• Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information
• Assist in maintaining and developing services
• Contribute to quality improvement
We are looking for someone with the following skills, experience and knowledge:
• Be a Registered Sick Children’s Nurse
• Have completed PILS course
• Current NMC registration
• Have knowledge across a range of nursing skills supported by professional and clinical knowledge
• Possess mandatory training requirements such as child protection, infection control and health and safety training
• IELTS score of 7.0
To be considered for this role you must be a RSCN with a current NMC Pin
Reference ID: 2402
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy then please APPLY TODAY by simply clicking the "Apply Now" button below and we will contact you immediately or alternatively please call Emma Cooper on 0121 638 0567 or send your CV to email@example.com